Groomed by Nature

I have friends, family, and customers come by and tell me often that I have great hair. 
I also have those crazy old ladies that come up to me and ask to touch my hair. 

(I swear .. that's not a hickey) 
I'm the youngest of four: two girls, then two boys. 
I'm the baby.
My mother always tells me, 
"Apollo, I would pray for a little boy with curly hair and after years, I finally got one."



Recently, I stayed the night at my brother, Ben's after a stellar night of living the dream.
A friend had also slept on the couch, and i lean over from the bed and she just looks at me and goes,
"Is that really what you look like in the morning?"
Assuming the worse, I get up and look in a mirror, 
All is right with the world. 
I luckily have stellar hair in the morning. 
(morning hair)

I will had my secret product.
Yes, I know that this afro textured hair, but when you have curls like mine, it does wonders!
I mean, my friend Amber recently tweeted me in response to me telling how another person asked to touch  my hair:

<@Apollo_Noir you're officially turned into a black person with natural hair. welcome to the club>

Priceless. 
A little goes a long way with this wax
Plus, as a poor college student, it's ridiculously cheep. 
(Murry's Pomade)


A product I have been utilizing since I was in the fourth grade. 
I went to Chicago for the first time when I was 11 during Spring Break.
It instantly became my goal in life, to habituate in a city like that. 
But the greatest thing I took away was Murry's. 
I like my hair to look kinda dirty, it's part of its charm. 
I only wash wash my hair on Sunday and Thursday.

So, when I wake up at 6h10, leave my house at 6h20, and open the coffee shop at 6h30, then customers give me compliments, I tell them it involved these things:
[one] I get it from my mother
[two] I woke up like this
[three] it's dirty
[four] even though it's dirty, I add more crap to it .. 'cause that makes sense, right?
I mean, who doesn't want to look a little dirty, eh?

saving the planet, one deprived shower at a time, 
- Apollo

ps. im in a rush, i'll edit grammatically later..

Followers