~ Ceremonials ~

Well, I stayed up till midnight waiting for my download of the new Florence + The Machine album, Ceremonials
It's fair to say, it hardly dissapoints.
Speaking of being far from disappointed .. It happened for me.
I'm officially off the market.
Fate, totally threw this out of the part. I'm zealous, but at peace.
You know when something just .. fits?


"And when we come back we'll be dressed in [NOIR]
and you'll scream our names aloud
and we won't eat 
and we won't sleep,
we'll drag bodies form the graves..

So, Say my name
and very colour eliminates
and we are shinning
and we'll never be afraid again
say my name
as every colour eliminates
Say my Name!"

In many ways, this song captures much of the zeal that's running through me.

Dustin is totally the grey to my noir.

I love who I am right now and how easy everything feels. 
My intuition gave me a feeling, but I had no idea it was going to be this easy. 
"Look at the good I do."

[shinning]
- Apollo

Followers